Welcome to our Blog section – the perfect complimentary tool to help you get the most out of your I Do Diary Book!
So what’s coming up for The I Do Blog? We will be dropping regular posts with some incredible content – including our ‘Wedding guidebook’ featuring everything you’ll need to help plan your wedding. You will also be able to download the PDF file if you wish to save it for future reference.
I’ve listed some of the epic content that will be coming soon below:
- Marriage Prep – The Five Foundations
- Engagement – Engagement planning, bridal party & hen/stag do’s
- Bridal party – Choosing your parties and delegating
- The Must knows – Budgeting, finances and legalities
- Budget – Wedding Budget samples, editable budget spreadsheet
- I Do Inspiration – including wedding styles, ideas and colour palates
- Venues – List and brief summary of many New Zealand Wedding Venues
- Attire – List and brief summary of New Zealand’s Wedding Dress/Attire Stores
- Phase one – Step by step guide for planning your wedding
- Phase two – 12 month count-down, check lists, wedding day itinerary
- Vows & Speeches – Help with structuring and preparing for your speeches
- Wedding Beverages – Sample
- Wedding Day Timeline – Sample
- Wedding or Engagement Games – sample
- Caravan bars – the latest wedding craze
Don’t forget to hit the subscribe button to keep you up to date with our latest blog posts
Happy Wedding Planning!!